| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Tangier in December is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with rain occasionally. Some 129.3mm (5.1in) of water is unloaded across an average of 12 days.
- In December the skies in Tangier are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:50 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 9:54 long with an average length of 9:46.
- There are approximately 4:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tangier December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tangier, Morocco
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tangier:
- Cordoba, Spain - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) NNE
- Seville, Spain - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) N
- Almeria, Costa Del Sol, Spain - 341.5 kms (212.2 miles) ENE
- Malaga, Spain - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) NE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) NE
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 271.7 kms (168.8 miles) E
- Taza, Morocco - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) SE
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 216.8 kms (134.7 miles) SSE
- Meknes, Morocco - 208 kms (129.3 miles) S
- Ifrane, Morocco - 256.6 kms (159.5 miles) SSE